Customer Service Officers (2 posts)
Our client is a service provider in academic sector. They have an urgent requirement for Customer Service Officer.
Position: Customer Service Officer
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week (44 hours)
Requirements: Able to work on Sunday and speak Tamil as need to handle trainees’ enquiries and registrations
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer requests and inquires via phone, email and other sources
- Assist students in registration to various courses
- Provide information on the courses, fee, schedule etc
- Handle and resolve feedback, complaints or conflicts
- Provide monthly reports for management review
- Manage training administration such as course registration, feedback, learning outcome surveys, systems administration, logistics arrangement, examinations management and any other administrative duties
- Tabulate and enter examination/assessment results accurately into systems and spreadsheets; and generate results notification, reports and statistics
- Compile and submit assessment results and statistics to relevant authorities
- Coordinate training activities and training administration
- Maintain up-to-date training records in database and generate training and development reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Please include your current & expected salary, availability, etc.
Job posted by:
Bhanu Rajan (RA# R1106079)
Saitech Intl (Lic 06C4808)
Saitech International Pte.