Customer Service Officer
About Pet Lovers Centre:
Pet Lovers Centre Pte Ltd is one of the largest and oldest pet care retail chain in Southeast Asia since founded in 1973. Pet Lovers Centre Group, which currently leads 6 subsidiaries, is headquarted in Singapore and currently has over 150 outlets spanning across 5 countries in South-East Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities: Home Delivery Service Officer
As a Home Delivery Service Officer, you help create the excitement about the products we carry, providing the right solutions and getting products into the hands of our valued customers over the Home Delivery Call Centre helpdesk.
Being part of the Home Delivery team, you understand the business objectives and the important of having the ability to delivering a Pet Lovers Centre Customer Service & online Shopping experience that is a cut above the rest.
Your roles & responsibilities include:
· Support the day-to-day business operations of the Home Delivery team
· Attend to incoming calls and respond to emails pertaining to home delivery orders
· Handles customers’ enquiries by clarifying desired information pertaining to products and services
· Coordinate and schedule home deliveries and to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
· Manage customers’ feedback and provide appropriate solutions and/or to escalate unresolved issues for further management.
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Up-selling or/and cross-selling of products and services by understanding customers’ needs
· Provide assistance and customer service with a high level of professionalism and explore opportunities to value-add to job/sales accomplishments
· Perform administrative function in support of our business operations
· Keeping abreast of your product knowledge through continuous learning
· Learn to overcome customers’ objections
· Upselling of pet accessories, toys etc.
· Closing sales with pride and a high level of professionalism
· Any other duties / tasks as assigned related to your role
- Min GCE N-Level
- Good system knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Highly customer-oriented, motivated and results oriented
- Resourceful and problem solver, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with variety of stakeholders.
Pet Lovers Centre