Customer Service Officer
We are seeking bright and outgoing Customer Service Officers that are committed to ensuring the success of our wide range of clientele. If you want a challenging and fulfilling profession with benefits plus incentives, please join us!
● Handle customer service hotline and provide the first level of support
● Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email
● Remain up-to-date with the latest information that impacts the delivery of service to the customers and provides accurate information promptly to customers, such as on FAQs and etc.
● Handle escalated cases that do not fall within FAQs
● Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs.
● Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call back to customers if necessary
● Work as a team and ensure that the contact centre service level is met
● Other ad hoc duties as assigned
● GCE ''O" Levels
● Applicant along with 1 to 2 years of customer service experience, preferably from insurance/banking industries; Candidate with no working experience may be considered and training will be provided
● Applicant must be comfortable to work in Call Centre Environment
● A team player with good writing, interpersonal and communication skills
● An individual who is customer-oriented, has positive attitude, able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Interested applicants please send your resume with attached photo, indicating your notice period, last drawn salary and expected salary.
Tele-centre Services Pte Ltd