Customer Service Officer
- Administer the Business Portal system. To ensure that all customer/billing/report data are up-to-date.
- Support users (via email and hotline) on any enquries. To help user resolve any problems / queries encountered while using the system.
- Share BizPortal features during presentations to customers, and during training sessions.
- Gather requirements from end-users on changes needed
- Perform User-Acceptance Test (UAT) on new enhancements done on the system
- Train end-users on the effective use of the Business Portal. Users are to be briefed whenever there is a new feature introduced in the systems.
- Handle customised report request from customers.
- Customer service oriented
- Diploma in any discipline
- Candidates with no relevant experience, but posses good learning attitude will be considered.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd