Customer Service Officer
- Providing excellent customer service to walk-in and call-in customers
- Attending to member and customer’s enquiries, feedback and requests
- Using in-store interactive tools and product promotions to drive sales
- Ensuring that visual merchandising standards are always adhered to
- Handling sales and membership transactions over the counter
- Proactively following-up on customers’ enquiries, feedback and requests
- Keeping regular engagement with customers and update them with promotions and new products launches and to maintain good relationship
- Performing daily stock take to ensure physical inventory and system record tallies
- Any other ad-hoc projects/duties related to sales as per assigned
- Min Nitec / Diploma with 1 year of relevant working experience
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively in English & Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts)
- Proficiency in Internet applications and MS Office
- Able to commit to retails shift hours including weekends and late evening
Why join us:
We provide learning and career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We advocate work life balance within the company.
Employees are entitled to free product claims every quarter.
An attractive renumeration package below awaits the successful candidate:
1. 13th month Bonus + monthly sales Incentive
2. Monthly CSO incentive (subjected to achieving monthly sales target)
3. Performance Bonus (subjected to company's performance)
Best World International Ltd (HQ)