Customer Service Officer
- Perform over-the-counter duties which includes but not limited to :
- Customers’ enquiries and complaints
- Process documents
- Ensure proper follow up with inward and outward referrals
- Handle cash payments.
- Assist in ad-hoc administrative duties when required
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level
- Experience in Customer Service / Receptionist duties will be an added advantage
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and Confident Personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Customer service oriented
Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately or within short notice
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Staggered Shift :
Monday to Friday : 9am to 6pm / 10am to 7pm / 11am to 8pm / 12pm to 9pm and
Alternate Saturday: 9am to 1pm
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, flexi benefit, insurance benefit etc..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.