Customer Service Officer - IT industry
- Answering enquiries (In-bound calls)
- Comfortable working in a Call Centre environment
- Follow-up with callers as and when required
- Be responsive and reply to emails promptly
- Monitor and consolidate monthly reports
- Contract up to 2 years
- Based on qualification
- Working hours : (7am-3pm/ 3pm-11pm/ 11pm-7am)
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level
- Able to commit to three consecutive rotating shifts, including the weekends & Public holidays.
- No experience required as training is provided
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Able to work well in a team
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd