Customer Service Officer (Full-Time and Part-Time)
We want YOU if you are a “Mind Stretcher”!
We invite suitably-qualified candidates who are committed and passionate to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career, then you have come to the right place!
Overall Job Objective
Provide excellent customer service and administrative support to students, their parents and teachers at the learning centres.
- Attend to walk-in customers and incoming phone enquiries
- Provide professional customer service and information to customers
- Provide prompt assistance to all enquiries and ensure proper follow-up and closure
- Promote key features and benefits of Mind Stretcher programmes and workshops promptly
- Contribute towards meeting centre goals and targets
- Process student registrations and payment
- Perform administrative duties and regular system updates
- Collate reports and sorting of weekly worksheets
- Ensure the safety and appropriate behaviour of students at the learning centres
- Conduct regular inspection to ensure the classrooms are in good working condition
- Provide administrative support to teachers when required
- Coordination and timely arrangement with relief teachers
- Assist in ad-hoc matters when necessary
- Able to work on rotating shifts;
- 5-day work week including one of the weekends;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle English / Chinese-speaking customers;
- Passionate in customer service;
- Confident and tactful in handling customer’s needs;
- Excellent team player and people-oriented personality;
- Meticulous and systematic with administrative procedures;
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
- Sales Commission
- Shift Incentives
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
If you meet all our requirements and want to make a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.
Mind Stretcher Education Pte Ltd