Customer Service Officer (Call Center Experience, 5 days, $2400)
- Deliver prompt and efficient service to order processing via call centre hotline, email, sales order.
- Perform accurate and prompt entry of orders in the system.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of orders received through the order hotline and faxes.
- Ensure that critical information with regards to urgent delivery, special timing request are communicated and followed up with the delivery section till completion of delivery.
- Ensure procedures for processing of item with sales restrictions, orders that require price approval and other principal specified requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Provide admin support when necessary [e.g. filing, data entry, retrieval of documents, etc.
- Any other duties assigned.
- 'O' level with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- ITE/ Diploma with NO Experience is welcome to apply as training is provided.
- $2000 - $2400 (salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 days work week (8.30am-5.30pm).
- East Area.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Availability & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No.: Michelle Tan/ R1332630