Customer Service Manager - RETAIL LUXURY - S$6500
A Market Leader within the retail industry. Due to business needs, we are seeking committed professional to join the team as Customer Service Manager!
Budget for this role: S$6500
Manage the Customer Service Department for Singapore as well as support CS activities for other markets in the region.
Focus on delivering highest level of service to customers to become the best in class customer service in the industry, giving a true competitive advantage to the brand.
Achieve measurable goals in terms of delivery lead times and repair quality, to build a strong Brand image through qualitative Client care interaction.
You will also be responsible for the following areas:
- Repair activities and performance.
- Evaluation, hiring, mapping of training needs, career orientation for all staff
- Training activities
- Administration, flow of intervention treatment, delivery lead times, client care with customers
- In charge of workshop environment, equipment and tools, quality feedback, technical document distribution
- Maintain of spare parts, sales accessories inventory and procurement
- Creation of new facilities or modification of existing ones, inclusive of subcontracting when feasible
- Communication to and from customer service network in all aspects of customer service activities
- Operating budget and P&L
- Authorized sales network (retailers/ independent centres providing service to final Clients)
- Work with Authorized Service Centres in the region, especially on repairs management and logistics
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in managing a Customer Service in an organisation dealing with B2B and B2C flows of goods.
- Possess a good working, hands-on knowledge of the various aspects of Customer Service operations, preferably in the context of an extensive service network, i.e. Providing support to service points in other countries within the broader geographical region.
- Customer oriented, you should strive for excellence and continuous improvement for the department, to deliver a high level of service quality to the end-customer.
- Plan and steer the organization and functions of the department to achieve set objectives, while at the same time maintaining motivation and collaboration of the team.
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd