Customer Service Manager (East/Freight forwarding/MNC/5 days) up to $9K
The incumbent will be leading a team and be part of a larger team within the department in providing seamless and customer-focused solutions to support the achievement of business objectives.
• Lead the Customer service team for Sea freight - up to 10 customer service executives/officers
• Liaise with customers on the standard operating procedures
• To meet up with clients on project/special matters
• Prepare customer key performance index reports
• Promptly handle customer/team escalations
• To implement corrective actions and preventive measures for immediate service recovery
• To co-ordinate with Ocean carriers for bookings/uplift upon escalation from team
• Attend to freight management and rates negotiation
• Provide quotes/rates to COD customer or overseas offices
• Resolve inter-business units disputes
• Liaise with overseas agents on the various requirements and rates
• To review the profit & loss of product desk
• To analyse job file purchasing and raise concern to Pricing team.
• To review & approve changes of work processes before escalation to Head of Sea Freight.
• To conduct recruitment exercise for officer/executive position when needed.
• To provide related training concerning the BU to new staff assign to the team
• Joint sales visit to resolved operations issue when necessary
• Diploma/ Degree preferred
• Minimum 8 years' experience in freight forwarding with sea freight experiences
• Previous customer service experience is an added advantage
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Pleasant personality and a good team player
• Proficient in MS Office & ability to work independently
• DGR trained will be an advantage
• Conducting interviews and recruiting junior staff
Industry: Freight forwarding (3PL) - French MNC
Package: Basic up to $9K (which exclude AWS, VB - depending on company performance + quarterly bonus)
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume to this email.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd