Customer Service Manager (Distribution, Experience in Logistics/ Supply Chain)
- Monitor and control stock holding to achieve optimal level that is within contractual level as agreed with clients.
- Monitor closely on over stock and under stock situation through working with clients to bring down inventory and expedite shipment respectively.
- Establish and ensure strict adherence to stock replenishment process to prevent over stock through proper approval of Purchase order raised.
- Liaise closely with warehouse to ensure stock discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and inventory updated.
- Plan and organize annual stock take and client stock take.
- Manage client financial closing – monthly and at year end by coordinating with other departments to ensure proper closure.
- Manage client relationship through complaint handling and act as point of contact for clients on behalf of the company. Work internally with other departments for effective resolution of client issues.
- Establish Service Key Performance Indicator with client. Prepare monthly KPI report to clients and present them within agreed time line.
- Championing new improvement initiatives and leading projects at different levels, eg: process improvements, new product introduction and etc.
- Adhere to ISO procedure, local authority regulatory guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practice / Good Distribution Practice as well as Regional Quality System in inventory management.
- Manage the performance of the team, identify and groom staff with potential for further development.
- Degree/ Master with 5 years’ experience in inventory management, customer account management and leading a team.
- MUST Possess experience in Logistics/ Supply Chain.
- $4500-$5500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah