Customer Service Lead (Supply Chain/ Pharma MNC)
1. Effective management of inventory to achieve optimum level
- Monitor and control stock holding to achieve optimal level that is within contractual level as agreed with clients.
- Ensure minimize out of stock situation and maximize order fulfilment.
- Monitor closely on over stock and under stock situation through working with clients to bring down inventory and expedite shipment respectively.
- Establish and ensure strict adherence to stock replenishment process to prevent over stock through proper approval of Purchase order raised.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of inventory especially during month end and year end and suspended or expired stocks are properly handled to prevent accidental issue.
- Liaise closely with warehouse to ensure stock discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and inventory updated.
- Monitor stock write-off due to negligent of staff
- Ensure stock claims due to incoming damage, shortage or any other problem originate from source or by client are promptly handled.
- Ensure proper maintenance of inventory cost and client margin in the system.
- Manage update of inventory cost and client margin change in system accurately
- Verify and approve client billing related to inventory.
- Rectify billing discrepancy with clients promptly.
- Plan and organize annual stock take and client stock take.
- Manage client financial closing monthly and at year end by coordinating with other departments to ensure proper closure.
2) Client Key Account Management, Key Performance indicator reporting and management
- Manage client relationship through complaint handling and act as point of contact for clients on behalf of the company.
- Work internally with other departments for effective resolution of client issues.
- Interact with Clients professionally in a service oriented manner and work with them to design processes that facilitate smooth operations internally.
- Ensure regular meeting with clients to review service performance and ensure delivery of service that meet client needs.
- Establish Service Key Performance Indicator with client.
- Prepare monthly KPI report to clients and present them within agreed time line.
- Continuously strengthen the fundamentals and proactively seek improvement opportunities to improve current operations.
- Conduct gap analysis, identify areas for improvements and to lead and manage the implementation of these projects with quantified deliverables to improve service level, productivity and reduce cost at the same time meet or exceed customer satisfaction.
3. Lead and manage improvement projects
- Championing new improvement initiatives and leading projects at different levels, eg: process improvements, new product introduction and etc.
4. Compliance to ISO, GMP/GDP guidelines
- Adhere to ISO procedure, local authority regulatory guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practice / Good Distribution Practice as well as Regional Quality System in inventory management
5. Performance management of staff
- Manage the performance of the team, identify and groom staff with potential for further development.
- Develop and implement an effective training programme for staff to enable them to perform their roles and responsibilities effectively and independently
- Min. Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Business
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in inventory management, customer account management and leading a team.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Alex Goh Hock Leong – R1763413 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Please do not use Quick Apply
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd