Customer Service Lead (Call Center) | Contract | Commonwealth
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Provide overall leadership to the customer service team in fronting public calls.
- Provide technical support for resolution of customer IT problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries.
- 1st level helpdesk to respond to call and provide resolution to customer queries
- Manage the overall performance of the customer service team and ensure that service delivery targets are met.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- With 7 - 8 years of call center experience with 2 years of team leading experience
- Able to drive automation and innovation in the area of call center solution.
- Able to drive process efficiency to improve the efficiency of the customer service team.
- Experience in service delivery management and reports generation
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Work location: Commonwealth
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160