Amy's School of Dance is looking for a Permanant Part-Time School Receptionist / Customer Service starting July 2020.
We are a small boutique dance school located @ Serangoon catering to children mostly from 2.5 years old-12 years so this position reqires a charismatic individual who is comfortable working with both adults & children alike.
1. Arrival & dismissal of children- includes SAFE-ENTRY & Tempreture taking now.
2. General School administrative tasks such as attandance, phone calls & taking the little ones to the toilet when needed.
3. Ensure school merchandise is displayed appropriately & help with the fitting of school shoes or uniform.
4. Assist teacher with taking class videos for teaching purpose.
5. Maintain cleaninness of studio before & after shift.
Any other tasks that may be needed from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the school.
Candidates must be able to handle tasks & be confident & knowledgable in responding to parents queries.
You will be working alongside another team member who will mentor & orientate you to both our dance faculty & dance family.
Working hours are
Thuirsday- 3pm-8pm & Sunday 8.30am-3.30pm.
Saturday 8.30am-2.30pm OR 1pm-7pm
We would like thank everyone who has responded & regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please emial your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a recent picture.
Amy's School of Dance & The Arts P/L