Customer Service (Indonesian Market) Up to $3,600
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written communication to indonesian customers
• Provides prompt and efficient service to users including appropriate escalation of any issues.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
• Demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
• Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia or Mahasa Malayu is required due to the need to liaise with local counterparts in Indonesia markets.
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries, contact telephone numbers to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Lionel Lee Yi Ting
EA Personnel No. R1986473
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd