Customer Service Executive (Up to $3,000 / Central / Dental)
Our Client provide provides specialist and general dental care in Singapore to patients locally and regionally. They are growing rapidly and currently, there is an exciting opportunity to join them as Customer Service Executive. The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive package with rewarding career.
Location: Camden, 5 working days
Salary: $2,500 - $3,200
Other Benefits: AWS & VB
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide professional service with a smile and maintaining appropriate level of eye contact when interacting with patients.
- Practice active listening and render appropriate support to patients during their visit.
- Establish rapport with patients to enhance patient’s return rate.
- Maintain excellent level of tidiness and cleanliness of the clinic, front desk and waiting lounge.
- Provide clear explanation of payment details and information of relevant subsidy options to patients.
- Schedule appropriate appointments according to dentists’ and patients’ preferences and availability.
- Send out appointment reminders and handle patients’ SMS replies in a timely manner.
- Conduct follow-ups with inactive patients.
- Assist with patients’ queries about dental services and treatment fees.
- Ensure comfort of patients pre and post treatment, and follow up with patient accordingly.
- Report any abnormalities to Operations Manager immediately.
- Making and serving of beverages in a professional manner.
- Gather patient’s feedback and provide constructive suggestion to Operations Manager.
- Be proactive to participate in roles-call every morning and ensure communication are cascaded to all staff within the clinic.
- Provide guidance and coaching to newly onboarded staff.
- Preferably Nitec in Dental Assisting or Certificate in Health Care Assistance Course
- Preferably with some experience in similar capacity within the healthcare industry
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 46265
People Profilers Pte Ltd