Customer Service Executive (Up to $2,800 / Furniture)
Salary: Up to $2,800 + Variable Bonus
Location: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah
Working hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is doing on the furniture sales industry.
- Work with the team to ensure customers are satisfied with their experience with us during the before and after sales process.
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfilment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Analyse complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
- Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely manner
- Develops and maintains vast knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical, marketing and other departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Generating and monitoring performance reports to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions, setting expectations with customers
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 7W9RVX
People Profilers Pte Ltd