Customer Service Executive (Part Time)
CHARLES & KEITH (Singapore) | Date Posted: 17-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Passionate in delivering premium customer service, product knowledge and expertise to customers
- Strong interest in fashion styling with excellent customer service skills and sales-oriented mindset
- N/O levels/NITEC
- Prior retail experience preferred but not required as training will be provided
- Friendly and cheerful disposition
- Possess good initiative and energy
- Able to work at least 1 full day a week
- Preferably able to commit for at least 3 months.
- Open to work on weekends and festive period
- Required to use high ladder to retrieve items from the store room
CHARLES & KEITH (Singapore)
CHARLES & KEITH Group owns two fashion brands – CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO. The Group is headquartered in Singapore and operates more than 600 stores worldwide with a global staff strength of more than 5000 employees. CHARLES & KEITH was founded with a vision to empower women around the world to express themselves freely through fashion. The brand pushes the boundaries of modern footwear and accessories by constantly reinventing fashion with its curated collections. Since its establishment in 1996, the brand has expanded its reach beyond brick-and-mortar stores by offering online shopping on its website CHARLESKEITH.COM. Its stylish and trend-focused designs are now available in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States of America. PEDRO was first unveiled in Singapore in 2006 with a line of footwear for the modern working man. As the brand gained in popularity, the women’s line was launched in 2008 to provide an avenue of style for the ladies.