Customer Service Executive (Order Processing/ 6 months contract)
• Up to $3000 (Basic)
• Mon to Fri, office hours
• US MNC
• Location: Bukit Batok
A Customer Service Executive (Maternity Cover) job opportunity has become available at a Global distributor of security products.
• Order processing, administration, invoicing, proper filing of all paperwork and daily operations duty.
• Liaise with forwarder, Import & Export teams, warehouse, buyers, to ensure inbound goods are received in system per Service Level Agreement with correct landed costs.
• Liaise with inside sales, warehouse, freight forwarders to expedite timely delivery of goods.
• Ensure customers’ delivery requirements/expectations are fully understood and met.
• Prepare and consolidate shipping documents such as commercial invoice, packing lists, B/L, AWB and permits for inbound and outbound shipments.
• Shipment tracking for customers. Prompt collection of customers’ acknowledged goods delivery documents.
• Run sales order backlog reports for review with sales against sales target.
• Update System transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
• Coordinate with relevant departments to process RA (goods return from customers), RTV (goods return to vendors) per Levels of Authority and RMA replacements.
• Prompt entry of service failures on customer service database.
• Quarterly write off and scrap processing
• Process, follow up and close work orders for Ready Services.
• Verify forwarders’ freight invoices with system input regularly and make necessary adjustments upon approval.
• Coordinate with Finance and buyers to resolve any non-payables issues.
• Support tasks like logging in non-RA credit request for special customer and intercompany orders, cost and quantity adjustments, support regional operations, HS&E, ISO internal audit and any other tasks that may be assigned.
• Diploma / Degree in Business, Logistics Management or equivalent
• 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
• Customer service/order management focus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – MS Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
• Versatile team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding timelines
• Meticulous, proactive and good organization skills
• Highly motivated, result-oriented and willing to take up challenges in a project based environment
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Expecting Salary:
2. Date Available:
3. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0855
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
Job ID: X4R9XR
People Profilers Pte Ltd