Customer Service Executive (Logistics) | West | Immediate
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Order processing in Microsoft AX system (create project quotation and order creation) after receiving documentation from Inside Sales.
- Follow up closely on projects, project milestone and WIP closure.
- Follow up on partner contract deliverables to customer include smartnet activation.
- Coordination with logistics team/tech team on delivery/implementation schedule.
- Coordination with customer on delivery, billing and all other issues after order is processed inside AX.
- Coordination with fulfilment and vendors on arrival of equipment and expedite.
- Assists in item number creation for order creation.
- Assists in Import file creation for service agreement creation.
- Preparation of cadence and project tracking report in excel file on a weekly basis.
- Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in order processing.
- Prior experience within the IT industry will be highly advantageous.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080