Customer Service Executive (Logistics/Transporters/E-Comm)
- Ensure prompt response to customers’ enquiries.
- Responsible for liaising with customers on shipment planning and execution.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with transporters, carriers and suppliers to ensure timely receiving of cargo for export.
- Responsible for verifying and update of cargo details into System.
- Monitoring and executing of e-commerce shipments with last mile deliveries.
- Issuing invoices to customer and answer their queries pertaining to the charges billed.
- Send pre-alert to customers upon job completion and timely update shipment uplift status.
- Any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that are assigned as appropriate by the co.
- GCE N/O Level or ITE
- Min. 2 years of experience in procedure documentation and customer service.
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Possess initiative, positive attitude, and willingness to learn and must be a team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate fluently.
- Experience in courier industry will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in e-commerce operation and prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
How to Apply:-
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button and attach your detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the updated information below;
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualifications
- Work Experience (Period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for leaving respective employment
- Language Proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
****We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Personnel Reg. No: R1331602
EA License No: 13C6829