Customer Service Executive
The Customer Service Executive is the face and the frontline of Charles & Keith as the job incumbent will be directly exposed to our customers who visit our shops daily. They are in-charge of delighting customer and exposing them to the full measure of our customer service cycle.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and delivering it so with PASSION (Our Service Promise).
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Communicate customer requests to management or customer service associates.
- Upsell customer loyalty/membership cards to customers who satisfy the membership requirements.
- Able to optimize every sales opportunity while striving to exceed customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Consistently strive to achieve personal and team sales target that is set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To achieve a minimum sales target set by the Company
- Able to upsell through recommendations and exceptional customer service.
- Organize store room and arrangement of stocks based on Charles & Keith inventory standards.
- Maintain daily housekeeping of stockroom.
- Promptly retrieve the correct stock for customers
- Perform and maintain store displays to ensure that the displays are well maintained and are in tip-top condition.
- Maintain daily housekeeping of the store; ensuring cleanliness and proper presentation of store to our customers.
- Maintain and organize store front and store displays in full accordance to Charles & Keith’s VM standards.
- Compliant to company’s policies and procedures
- Maintain and manage the POS/Cashier in the most efficient manner without compromising customer service and minimizing errors in entering prices.
- Handle and return accurate change to paying customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Responsible for any shortfall or discrepancy in cash drawer.
- Service oriented and passionate to go the extra mile for customers
- Good discipline and honest
- Good team player, vigilant and energetic
- Moderate to Effective communication skills in English and preferably a second language to communicate with different kinds of customers
- Effective interpersonal skills and love to interact with people in all walks of life
- Well groomed and always observe the good image and reputation of the company
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP