Customer Service Executive (Japanese-Speaking)
- Permanent position
- Work location: Harbourfront area
- Salary: Up to $3500 basic
Our client, a leading Japanese Logistics Service provider is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join their expanding team as a Customer Service Executive (Japanese-speaking).
- Responsible for day-to-day management of all aspects of customer service
- Attend to general inbound enquiries, requests and feedbacks received via phone and e-mails from native Japanese customers
- Support overseas relocation team to execute daily activities and meet objectives associated with all tasks assigned
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any field
- Positive disposition and highly organized
- Fluency in both written and spoken Japanese (possess at least JLPT N1/N2) due to business requirements of which the incumbent will need to liaise with native Japanese speakers on a daily basis.
No prior experience in Customer Service is required as training is provided.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in MS Word format to:
For any further enquiries please contact Jean Hoe Ping Rong (CEI Reg. No: R1879251) at Tel: 6385 6696.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.