Customer Service Executive
Genesis Financial Group - Calvin Lek| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2019
- Acquire mass affluent clients through various channels such as social media, teleconsulting and roadshows.
- Connect with relevant industry players to ensure long term business relationships.
- Provide capital accumulation and wealth preservation solutions to affluent clients.
- Increase the size and quality of customer portfolio by providing financial services and offering product solutions tailored to client’s needs in accordance with company prescribed standards and industry regulatory requirements.
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Vibrant working environment
- Attractive remuneration packing, comprising of high basic salary and high commission scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive training program
- A recognized university degree / diploma (full time)
- Required language(s): English
- Sales experienced preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting
- Self-motivated, with strong sales drive & energy to work independently and as a team
Genesis Financial Group - Calvin Lek