Customer Service Executive
- To support the Department Supervisor / Manager in performing the day to day operations of the Counter Services and Call Centre, to achieve KPIs
- Attending to clients’ queries. Providing services via telephone, email and writing.
- Collaborate with inter-departments and Headquarter to resolve customer-related issues, feedback and concerns
- Responsible for updating weekly and monthly Operation reports
- Support Company held events
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as dedicated by Department Supervisor / Manager
- Minimum GCE “O” Levels, Diploma or Degree preferred
- Possess at least 1 year of experience in the Call Centre or service related industry
- A pleasant personality and good customer orientation mindset are essential
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Internet savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to function as an effective team player
- Strong initiative, open minded and willing to adapt to changes and challenges
- Mature, self-motivated and hardworking
- Able to work on shifts - Either 9am to 6pm or 11am to 8pm
- Able to work on rostered Saturdays
- Occasional weekend support at local seminars
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume that include past/current experiences, current/expected compensation package and earliest available date. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.