Customer Service Executive
Total English Learning Global (I Can Read®)| Date Posted: 25-Jun-2019
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
CENTRE OPERATIONS OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION
The Centre Operations Officer is in-charge of providing support to the administration and operations of the centre.
- Assist the Operations Manager in managing the daily operations of the Learning Centre.
- Work hand-in-hand with Operations Manager to be on track to meet with all overall centre sales targets (new enrolment and retention)
- Schedule regular meetings with Operations Manager to discuss assessment volume updates and enrolment progress versus target as well as retention updates and any actions needed to reverse withdrawals
- Create a warm and comfortable environment for students and parents.
- Ensure safety and care of students.
- Schedule classes when needed.
- Attend, respond and manage customer enquiries and requests professionally.
- Collection of payment and maintain accuracy of the data base (Cenopsys).
- Front desk and administrative duties assigned by the Operations Manager and/or District Manager
- Upkeep and maintain cleanliness of the Learning Centre
- Candidate should possess at least an "O" Level Certificate or equivalent.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Preferable experience includes but is not limited to Education Centres, Sales, Customer Service, Retail; Food and Beverage.
- Must love children.
- Candidate should possess a cheerful disposition and excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Good communication skills
- Computer and MS Office proficient will be preferred
- Five days’ work week – must be willing to work on both weekends
- Variable bonus
- Medical benefits
- Group Hospitalisation Insurance
- 5 days work week
- Employee of the quarter
- Attractive quarterly incentive and perks
- Annual Leave up to 20 days
- Good career progression and advancement within the Company
Total English Learning Global (I Can Read®)