Customer Service Executive
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: 1221389
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate reporting, timely and flawless execution of customer orders and efficient turnaround time for trucking/loading/discharge activities.
- Own, lead and co-ordinate the process of addressing customer service complaints and claims pertaining to product storage / handling and operational issues, drawing support where required from the Commercial Department and others to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Co-ordinate between various departments, and external parties on incoming operational works.
- Organize and lead in Operations Reviews discussions and feed forward improvements that have a positive impact on customers’ current and future operational needs.
- Maintain good relationship and rapport with customers through regular and effective communications.
- Be aware of the business needs/developments within the organization and extract information from the customers to support commercial plans or initiatives.
- Promote pro-active communication with Commercial Department and customers to address customer concerns and develop plans to enhance service experience for customers.
- To have a good understanding of customer pattern/activities, and anticipate future business needs.
- Lead in cross functional projects in pursuing service improvements and growth for the company.
- Constantly engage in C.I. to achieve service values of customer centricity, empowerment and team spirit.
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain/Business or related studies.
- At least with 5 years’ relevant experience with relevant operational knowledge preferred.
- Good knowledge of shipping operations and customs requirement preferred.
- Possess excellent networking and interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation with internal colleagues, customers and 3rd party service providers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exhibits strategic and creative thinking in problem resolution.
- High energy with good capacity for learning, self- motivated, positive attitude and strong responsibility/ownership individual.
- Good capacity and willingness to operate during irregular hours to attend urgent calls after office hours to ensure customer’s vessel clearance request, or attend to operational activities, if required.
- A strong team player with good personal values particularly professionalism, service, integrity and commitment.
- Willing to do PPE and perform regular safety / process observation rounds during customer's site visits.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Will be put on shift as part of the orientation program.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd