Customer Service Executive
As part of the Customer Service Team, you will report to the Customer Service Manager and contribute to the business profitability.
- Perform B2B order processing from receiving purchase order till delivery. Liaise with customers on overall supply chain management, including but not limited to, artwork & packaging handling, order processing, lead time, logistics, payment matters and customer complaints.
- Use SAP System to perform internal order to Head Office, track order status in SAP and coordinate with Production Planner, Logistic Team, Data Group, Technical Team, Testing Team and Sales Team.
- Prepare shipping and customs documents, arrange shipment with Logistics and freight forwarders.
- Check payment status, notify customer on the shipment status.
- Maintain shipment plan with respective sales regions, update sales / customer on change of delivery schedule on a timely basis.
- Handle customer complaints related to shipment/logistics issues in a professional manner
- Maintain monthly shipping records, customer database and maintain customer selling price records
- Build long term relationship with our existing customers. Forecast and track key account metrics. Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
You will be a highly motivated and result driven person with excellent communication and negotiation skills to build strong working relationships with stakeholders. In addition, you possess:
- Diploma with at least 2 years experience in Customer Service / Order Fulfilment/Account Management fields.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as this role requires the incumbent to interact with Chinese speaking customers and counterparts
- Basic knowledge in International Trade, e.g. export documentation, export control requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Smart Cards / IT industry and familiarity with SAP-ERP is preferred
- Experience in Logistics & Production Project team experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Willing to learn new skills and relevant technical knowledge and experience
- Meticulous, able to handle stress and to multi-task
- Multi-cultural knowledge
- Excellent time and project management skills, constantly looking to improve processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
The remuneration package will vary according to experience and skills set.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume by sending it directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], stating last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Watchdata Technologies Pte Ltd