Customer Service Executive
At Ossia Music School, we strive to provide the best customer experience to our parents and students.
We are looking for skilled individuals who can work towards having extensive product knowledge and excellent customer service in order to ensure that he/she can promote the company and our programs effectively and provide recommendations to all potential leads and customers to keep our company competitive and innovative.
- Able to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Adept to and acquire a strong working knowledge of the offered programs, services, and processes.
- Identifying customers’ needs and maintaining a continuously high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Develop professional rapport with the customers and build positive brand loyalty
- Engage potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the company’s offered programs to boost lead creation.
- Conduct and assist in sales activities and events for the generation of more leads and student enrolments. This includes managing and working with the staff needed for the events.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the team.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- At least 1-2 years experience specializing in the customer service field
- Must be available to work 'retail hours' and both weekends
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Being bilingual/trilingual would be an advantage)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to any work situation; Excellent problem-solving skills, and know-how to think and act under pressure
- Positive, extroverted, and outgoing personality with the passion for customer service
Ossia Music School