Customer Service Executive
Sunrise Group is one of the largest wholesalers and distributors of branded sports goods in Asia with HQ in Singapore and presence in 15 countries of South East Asia, South Asia and East Asia. The brands represented by the group include some of the world renowned sporting brands like YONEX and MIKASA. We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to join us and contribute as Customer Service Executive.
As a Customer Service Executive your main role will be to respond to customer queries and solve cases as fast and accurately as possible. You will be handling customers from multiple countries and as such you should be someone who is an excellent communicator and skilled at dealing with a variety of people.
As our team is small, you must be able to work well in a less structured environment and be someone that is willing to do whatever it takes to make the team successful. You should also be someone that thrives in a position where they will be encouraged to take on extra tasks and work in a flat team.
This role will be challenging but rewarding if you are someone that is self-motivated and takes pride in doing their work.
This position is currently open so the right candidate could start immediately.
- Solve customer cases in a timely manner
- Follow customer service SOPS and make improvements
- Respond to customer enquiries through email, online chat, social media and phone
- Provide customer service reports
- Data administration such as item creation, inventory input and pricing maintenance.
- 2+ years of customer service or hospitality experience. 3+ years of work experience in lieu of related experience
- Preferred someone who has experience in e-commerce
- Recent hands on customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Mandarin and/or Bahasa preferred
- Experience with CRMs preferred
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd