Customer Service Executive
We are looking for a customer-oriented representative who possesses good attitude and can handle and respond promptly to customers’ enquiries. He or she must be able to listen actively and display empathy when corresponding over the phone or through chats in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle front desk administrative duties
- Serve and engage all walk-in visitors with good attitude
- Attend to and resolve all customers’ feedback and enquiries promptly
- Report challenging cases to management
- Participate in planning and coordinating daily in-house delivery schedule for orders across all platforms
- Creating DO for in-house deliveries
- Prepare supporting documents to account for goods returned
- Keep record of all relevant information obtained to handle enquiries and complaints, filing of signed DO and other important documents
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time.
- Should be passionate about Customer Experience
- Keen learning attitude
- Prior experience in coordinating delivery schedule will be an advantage
Interested applicants may also email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]
Jarrons & Co.