CUSTOMER SERVICE Executive
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1984348
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible to answer routine queries, take, place and/or direct orders, initial placement of orders with production or source of supply, arrange and confirm supply chain for export and delivery
- To receive orders, evaluate the orders, preliminary advice on availability of stock or special terms and conditions that may apply to particular orders. Inform the customers of these special requirements, process the orders within pricing limits, check product and transport availability, execute the order by planning delivery within standard lead-time, customers’ preferences, select most efficient means of transport within available secured services.
- Acceptance of payments through affiliate offices and direct customers.
- Knowledge of shipping documents, Bills of Lading & Documents of Credit.
- Review Letter of Credits to ensure that company is able to comply. Feedback to Sales and Marketing department on any potential issues of compliance.
- Preparation of Bank and Shipping documentations requirement for export of products including L/C negotiation with Banks
- Handles numerous orders at one time and sets priority on orders to maximise customer service.
- Knowledge of customer account requirements and procedures to handle special situations to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Knowledge of L/C
Interested applicants please apply to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Amir Hamzah Bin Jamalul Ashik
Recruit Express Pte Ltd