Customer Service Executive (Gross up $2500/North)
- Assist the Line Manager to maintain customer service excellence activities/programs.
- Contribute to the Customer Relations team by providing support on pre and post sales related enquiries (promotions, products and service) through various customer touch-points (calls, emails and website enquiries).
- Resolve customer’s complaint/feedback through excellent service recovery, promoting customer satisfaction.
- Instill customer loyalty and retention through the company's retention programs and outbound service calls
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager from time to time
- Diploma with minimum 1 year Customer Service / Telemarketing experience
- Highly independent and organized
- Team player
- Takes pride in providing excellent customer service
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Proficient in computer skills; Microsoft Office
- Customer service experience will be an added advantage
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
Work experiences in point forms
Reason (s) for leaving
Current and expected salary
Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ding Tau Searn (Kenneth)
Registration No: R1875329
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd