Customer Service Executive ( Electronics/ North/ Up $3500 )
√ Industry: Electrical & Electronic MNC
√ Location: North
√ Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.15pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Fulfilment of customer orders by enter sales orders, follow up delivery dates, issue picklists to warehouse and arrange for order deliveries to customers.
- Check through historical project information for repeat orders and enter the orders with accurate information according to customer orders.
- Work closely with planners and engineers for order specifications required by customers.
- Follow up with sales and customers on the pending order lines information if there is insufficient information given during purchase order issuance by customers.
- Place internal orders to factories and liaise with factories for customer orders.
- Invoice orders in system, communicate to customer on delivery information, provide documents to accountant and filling shipment records.
- Work closely with operations and sales to ensure on time delivery for customer orders and provide proactive information to customers on order deliveries and enquiries.
- Act as customer advocate, proactively gather customer feedback and address gaps to have continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- To test products and update date codes if the date codes are expired in the daily picklist.
- Act as reliable and regular back up for warehouse colleague for inbound and outbound shipments handling, pack and unpack of items.
- Act as occasional back up to record walk in customers who send in repair items for the repair team.
- Other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, NITEC or higher NITEC, Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years customer service and hands-on working experiences.
- A responsible team player with engaging and positive learning attitude.
- Good understanding of safe work practices and can abide by safety policies and procedures.
- Experience in Syteline system and electronic product testing will be an added advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
People Profilers Pte Ltd