Customer Service Executive (E-mail)
We are hiring for our client (Leading Telco Company in Singapore) to expand their Customer Servicing Team to help out with their growing business.
• Entry Level; training will be given
• Working days: 5 days per week | Office hours
- Assist customer from enquiry stage to order fulfilment
- Perform and support the Customer Service & Administration of the Corporate Mobile operation. Moderated authority
- Provide support at an optimum level to meet internal and customer expected goals and targets.
- Handle day to day work tasks which includes attending to multiple customer accounts to meet their business request and timeline.
- Ensure tickets are closed accurately and timely
- To meet Customer Experience (CE) target set by management.
- To coordinate and process New Mobile Applications, SIM Activation, Line Transfer, Activation of VASes, Re-contracting, etc.
- Assist to billing query, resolve billing issues and perform billing adjustments if required.
- Attend to mobile enquiries in person (for on-site CSE only), through calls and emails. Follow & abide to customer company guideline while working at customer premise.
- To arrange delivery of handsets and distribute to customer's employees (for on-site CSE only).
- To record / manage the mobile services subscribed and handsets owned by customer (for on-site CSE only).
- Attend to any enquires from the hotlines in the department (e.g. hotline CSE).
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
- Singaporeans Only
- Minimally Diploma Holder
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be comfortable with meeting the targets set for the team