Customer Service Executive (3PL/Logistics/WMS)
- Ensure data integrity for all inventory transactions updated into system.
- Liaison between clients and warehouse staff on all goods receipts and goods release.
- Arranging and monitoring of goods collection and delivery.
- Perform system inventory reconciliation, weekly cycle count and stock-take.
- Ensure relevant documents are generated for all
- Update of activities and rates into WMS.
- Issue monthly billings to clients.
- Manage clients’ queries and complaint
- GCE O/ N Level or Diploma holder
- Experience in 3PL environment
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel spreadsheet)
- Basic knowledge on warehouse management system
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge on customs permits declarations.
How to Apply:-
Please click on the "APPLY NOW" button and attach your detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the updated information below;
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualifications
- Work Experience (Period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for leaving respective employment
- Language Proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
****We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.****
Personnel Reg. No: R1331602
EA License No: 13C6829