Customer Service Executive ($3,000/1 year contract) - SPWPC
ScienTec Personnel| Date Posted: 5-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 11C5781|EA Personal Registration No: R1550983
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Gain experience in customer service (B2B) with a global MNC in the areas of Sciences and data management
Executive - Customer Service (B2B) - English and Mandarin(Verbal and written)
Working Hour: 5days work week, 9am - 6pm
Salary Package: Up to $3000 + Completion bonus (1 year contract)
- Credit Management
- Own the debtors ledger for their portfolio within the region.
- Direct contact with customers via Phone, Email, Letter etc., communication means in regarding overdue invoices and make full use Oracle Advance Collections e-dunning to maximise effective debt collections.
- Communicate all disputes raised by the customer to the appropriate departments and ensure that a timely resolution is found.
- Drive profitability by maintaining and enhancing company's historical write off level of 0.1%.
- Support RH in ensuring that the GCP is adhered to.
- Ensure the standard payment terms detailed in the GCP are in line with the business model and appropriately reflects the risk represented by individual Countries/Regions.
- Remain aware of any changes to the Country Risk profile and what effect this may have on the business and make sure that the departments are communicating these changes to the business on a timely basis.
- Deliver against KPIs on overdue invoices, collection, cash conversion and cash applications, reconciliations and bad debt targets.
- Provide a real focus in ensuring that the debtors ledger is appropriately maintained - credits are applied, reconciliations are up to date and that writeoffs (escheatment where applicable) are part of the monthly cycle of activities.
- Support implementation of CR&R customer strategy in the region - customized collection strategies for customers to encourage revenue growth.
- Drive resolvement of internal and externally raised issues and disputes relating to the region through KPI and resolution based methodology.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Actively engage and partner with Sales, Customer/Account Support to drive performance within the region, and align on common objectives and targets.
- Check Orders On Credit Hold reports on a daily basis for your region and/or product line. Initiate action towards customer and/or salesperson in the event that the order will be held.
- Work closely with Account Support, Customer Service to ensure that improvement made (either driven by CS or CR&R) are optimum
- Maintain internal and external network in the Credit Analysts community via Credit Associations, contract negotiations (eg with S&P) etc
- Minimum: Graduate or Diploma, with Accounting and/or Finance knowledge
- Customer Service experience is appreciated
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Confident communicator in English and Mandarin
- Be prepared to support order release during public holidays, year-end