Customer Service Executive 2.7k +++
The Customer Service Executive's role is to assist the Business Unit in creating more accounts with newer clients while helping to maintain old ones. The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Business Unit Leader to develop strategies to help the firm create new partnerships. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Assist the Business Unit Leader to develop business strategies and action plan to brand awareness and to expand the recruitment services to both SMEs and MNCs.
- To create and maintain lasting relationship with new and existing clients through regular contacts and building an understanding of client’s recruitment strategies and requirements.
- Create and manage own pipeline and drive daily activities to meet weekly, monthly and annual targets set by Business Unit Leader.
- Assist department colleagues to provide prompt and professional consultancy services by partnering clients in their recruitment activities and presentation of candidate’s profile.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Business Unit Leader.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of spoken and written English language.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.