Customer Service cum Sales Admin @ Clarke Quay - Max $3000
HR Focus| Date Posted: 13-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Process daily sales orders with accuracy and timelines
- Interact with customers regarding delivery schedule, order inquiries, after-sales support, etc
- Raise purchase order / quotation, process and monitor delivery orders and invoices
- Assist the sales executive in generating sales opportunity by making sales calls
- Assist basic sales reports when request
- Involve in sales planning activities such as assisting the customers in the pre sales work.
- Assist the company in a few various current or upcoming projects.
- Maintain all platform together with the Sales Lead
- Constantly working together with the Sales Lead to complete most of the relevant task for the company.
- Provide general administrative support
- Singaporeans or SPR only
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Min 2 years relevant experiences especially with E-Commerce platforms e.g. Lazada
- Excellent command in communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Work well in teams
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)