Customer Service cum Operations Assistant (Japanese Speaking)
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune to the unique requirements of their clients.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager cum Trainer, you are required to work cohesively with all team members to ensure the highest level of customer service delivery and quality to the respective customers in Japan daily;
- Respond promptly in Japanese to customers’ emails regarding product specifications, packaging, pricing, payment, and delivery etc.;
- Frequent product knowledge update to attend to product enquiries from customers in Japan daily;
- Liaise with respective suppliers regarding product inventory and delivery matters;
- Assist in the overall operations and delivery;
- Ability to understand a wide variety of situations and act upon immediately in a fast-paced e-Commerce SME;
- Stock management including forecast, monitoring, and inventory update;
- Preparation of weekly reports as required by Operations Manager cum Trainer;
- Any ad-hoc projects as supervised by the Operations Manager cum Trainer.
- You possess a minimum of JLPT N1 and the ability to liaise with the Client's customers in Japan on a daily basis
- You have the ability to do content write up in Japanese;
- You possess strong proficiency in MS Office applications – MS Excel;
- You are a team player and flexible individual who is able to work in a fast changing environment;
- You are a pro-active and a keen learner.
You may apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/06904770
Snaphunt Pte Ltd