Customer Service cum Operation Officer (5 day/ Logistic/East)
- *No quota for foreigner*
- Preferably Singaporean with ITE/diploma in Operation/Logistic Management
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Warehouse stock maintenance and invoicing.
- Attend incoming calls and customers’ queries.
- Coordinating warehouse receiving/outgoing, Transportation, import and export shipments
- Control, update and maintain records for all stocks inventory and the movement of inventory
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of warehouse activities and cycle counts
- Prepare of weekly and monthly inventory report
- Generating invoices for billing to customers
- Handling and ensuring accurate manifesting of shipping instructions (SI) for export documentations / Bill of Lading.
- Generating invoices for billing to customers.
- Releasing of Original or Copy shipping documents to custom.
- Liaise closely with destination offices to ensure timely custom submission and smooth procedures for import clearance.
- Sea (FCL /LCL) and Air Freight Management-sourcing and compilation.
- Bookings (process purchasing order) and sales follow up.
- Handling export shipment
- Ad-hoc duties asigned
- Working hour: Mon-Fri, 8.45am to 5.45pm
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
3. Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
4. Last drawn salary in each employment
5. Expected salary
6. Reasons for leaving each employment
7. Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)