Customer Service Coordinators (air-export / Air-import)
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7057|EA Personal Registration No: 1103815
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Ensure close and prompt action on customers’ shipment arrangements and requirements.
- Co-coordinating and liaising closely with Airlines, Departments, Overseas Agents / Offices and Service Providers on shipment movement.
- Continuously seek alternative solutions or value-add processes to enhance the ongoing services to the Customers.
- Preparing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and / or Service Reports according to Customer’s shipment processes and requirements.
- Ensure Work processes on Customer’s shipment handling requirements are administered and kept up to date.
- Min GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level
- IT Savvy and Good command of English
- Some relevant experience preferred
- Training will be provided for those without experience
- Possess good customer service & coordination skills
- Fast worker with initiatives & positive working attitude
- Preferably those who are able to start work within short notice
- Preferably those residing in the east
- Willing to work late and during Public Holidays
- Willing to work on Alternate Saturdays
5 StonesHRM Pte Ltd