Customer Service Coordinator
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Dec-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Prepare quotations for parts and services
- Work with Logistics on freight costing, preparation of packing list and commercial invoice
- Maintain a log summary of all quotations and update every 2 weeks
- Interact with customers and vendors pertaining to enquiry, follow-up closely on pending quotes and p.o’s
- Maintain compete data base of customers, updating records and information
- Prepare quotation, work order and PR. Upon receipt of purchase orders, to check part numbers, terms and conditions of delivery is in line with quotation before sending sales acknowledgement.
- Create Material Requisition for Procurement Dept to issue purchase order to suppliers.
- Prepare budget and costing to Cost Controller to issue job number as well as provide necessary supporting document for billing purposes.
- Provide support to After Sales and Project Support Staff in Beijing, China and other departments as necessary.
- Chase for payments from client
- Any other work as assigned by your superior.
- GCE "O"/"A" Level / Diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in customer service, sales coordination/administration preferred.
- Logistics and shipping knowledge an advantage.
- Good spoken & written communication skills
- Able to speak clearly and effectively in English and Mandarin (due to communication with Chinese-speaking parties) and have proper phone etiquette.
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Able to take pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated individual.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Prepared to work overtime, if required.
HS Compression & Process Pte Ltd