Customer Service Consultant (Pharmaceutical) / $4000 - $4500 / #ECT
This role is responsible for providing superior client experiences and solutions to our Major Customers, Clinical Trial Sites/CRA to ensure their needs and expectations are met and exceeded, and that the reputation of the Company is enhanced during each engagement.
Key accountabilities include to; study/project setup and coordination, process client bookings over the phone/emails, ensuring all relevant information is collected and entered into our internal systems in a timely and accurate manner. Manage and resolve routine client issues and complaints in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring clients are satisfied with resolutions provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Project setup, coordination and maintenance into our internal system
- Manage communication with customers, offices and local siteson study/project setup.
- Prepare & send site packs with all applicable shipping documentation and instructions for clinical trials under our control.
- Ensure accurate and timely update into system.
- As required conduct site visits for all first time shippers for clinical trials during their initial shipment.
- Maintain site relationship with all clinical trial sites with periodic telephone calls.
- Keep up-to-date with global daily bulletins & current issues highlights on the intranet.
- Answer telephone calls and provide information / assistance as required.
- Identify customer’s transport needs / requirements
- Provide quotes / estimates including pick up time and expected delivery time to customers on demand.
- Liaise with Dispatch to arrange suitable pick up times
- For billable and non-billable shipments complete the following:
- Provide best logistic solutions on job by job basis.
- Update customers / shippers in a timely manner of delays affecting agreed delivery time or as required.
- Document all communication in job notes under the applicable note heading.
- Investigate and respond to all billable service failures.
- Liaise with sales department as required
- Provide the following report to key accounts / customers on demand:
- Daily/Weekly status reports
- Any additional tasks as required by management.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Degree 5 yrs proven excellent customer service experience and client relationship.
- Tertiary certification.
- Project management/coordination experience, clinical trial knowledge preferred.
- An understanding of Imports and Exports processes and statutory requirements.
- Sound experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, accurately, efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Dedication to continuous improvement
- Receptive to change and new ideas, plus ability to generate new ideas and concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications Eg: Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd