Customer Service (Automotive) | UP to SGD3, 500 | Shift-Work
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 15-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Planning and monitoring of live abnormalies activities
- Liaise and follow up with site technicians to ensure the execution of all assignments within given time frames in accordance with company and statutory requirements
- Dispatch instructions to the preventive fleet maintenance (stations or vehicles) and coordinate all actions and transportation routing of vehicles from one station to another
- Alert the relevant department in case of any breakdown or issues and coordinate the right actions which need to be implemented
- List and analyze technical needs of the service and handle incident management which includes investigation and reporting
- Anticipate the risks, analyze data, advise on corrective actions in order to implement them on the ground
- NITEC/Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in rental management, transportation and logistics fleet.
- Good decision-making skills, rigorous, sense of priorities, organized and good analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of IT tools and Microsoft office
- Having Singapore Class 3/3A driving license and familiar with Singapore roads will be an added advantage
- Must be comfortable working in shifts on weekdays and weekends.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080