Customer Service Associate (up $2800 / Shift Hours / Northeast)
- Handle calls and enquiries
- Assist in scheduling appointments and/or provide information related to appointments
- Perform administrative duties such as file referrals documents, department’s records, etc.
- Update rosters, department statistics reports
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- A/Diploma holders or equivalent with call centre/customer service experience
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants with supervisory role experience in call centre are welcome to apply
- Yearly Contract
- Able to commit 3 shifts
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Serika Cara Navarro
Registration Number: R2090642
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd