Customer Service Associate (Office Hours/Diploma/ Up to S$2800)
- Work life balance
- Office Hours
- Attractive Benefits
- Walking distance from MRT stations
- Provide general admin and customer service support to the department
- Provide prompt frontline services and perform admin duties including data entry, collation of reports etc
- Attending to walk-in, phone and email enquiries
- Maintain proper filing and disposal of confidential documents
- Any other ad-hock duties assigned
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by sending it to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or the apply now button.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd