Customer Service Associate
Crawfort Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Be an ambassador and uphold the professional image of Crawfort Pte Ltd.
- Deliver an exemplary level of customer service.
- Assist with the onboarding paperwork for new customers while they are in queue to create a pleasant experience during their wait.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Min. GCE O level, A level, Diploma holder in any field or other equivalent qualifications.
- Entry candidate with the right skillsets and attitude are welcome to apply..
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Proficient in speaking both English and Mandarin (for liaison with Mandarin speaking customers).
- 5-day work week (inclusive of Saturday).
- Company located in CBD.
- 5-8 minutes walk from Clarke Quay, Chinatown & Raffles Place MRT.
Crawfort Pte Ltd