Customer Service Associate
Pet Lovers Centre| Date Posted: 12-Mar-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Attend to incoming calls and respond to emails pertaining to customers’ queries
- Understand customers’ needs, providing relevant information and resolving customers’ queries in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Handle customers’ complaints/ feedbacks by clarifying desired information pertaining to products and apply necessary action to resolve the complaint/ feedback
- Monitor stores’ membership card quantity and process of VIP cards issuance to respective stores with proper documents
- Manage and process the redemption requests from members via call in, online or store and ensure on time delivery of their redemption vouchers to member’s respective collection stores within the shortest time
- Perform administrative function in support of our business operations using Microsoft office, etc.
- Any other duties / tasks as assigned related to your role
- At least 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Service or Call Centre
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Customer-oriented, well-organised, meticulous with problem solving skills
- High initiative, independent and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player; ability to work well with employees at all levels.
- A hands-on person that is proactive, driven and resourceful
Interested Applicant, you may send your latest resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or Whatsapp us at 9827 2969
Pet Lovers Centre